Special Features of
- because it is completely written in assembler; to achieve the maximum acceleration
- special versions of "HSMathLibs" for MC68881/82, MC68040, MC68060 and WinUAE
- much faster than the libraries of AmigaOS 3.x and FMath406 (Fast Math Libraries v40.6 by Martin Berndt); a MC68040 is up to 21 times as fast as with AmigaOS 3.x and up to 10 times as fast as with FMath406
- the "HSMathLibs" work on the DraCo
- full support for the programms "BlizKick", "LoadResident" and "LoadModule"
- "mathffp.library" and "mathieeesingbas.library" from "HSMathLibs" can be merged with ROM-file directly (e.g. with Remus)